Hass Avocado is the most cultivated avocado variety in the world, due to its nutritional potential and versatility. Its shell is rough and green-black, with a large inedible seed inside.
It is also known as Palta.
Hass Avocado has numerous health benefits, such as:
- Helps reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) levels and increase good cholesterol (HDL).
- Helps keep eyesight in good condition.
- Contains luteone, which makes it a natural antioxidant.
- May help kill cancer-causing cells.
- Enhances nutrient absorption in the body.
|Nutrition Facts Hass Avocado Serving Size 260g|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 260||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 24||37%|
|Saturated Fat 6 g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 350 mg||15%|
|Total Carbohydrates 9 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 4 g||16%|
|Sugars 1 g|
|Protein 2 g|
|A Vitamin 0%||C Vitamin 0%|
|B1 Vitamin 0%||B6 Vitamin 0%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 0%|
|Fhosphorus 0%||Potassium 6%|
|Magnessium 0%||Folato 0%|
|* Daily Values are based on a 2000 diet calories. Their values may be higher or lower depending on the caloric needs.|