Tahiti Acid Lime
Lemon is a real nutritional treasure with countless health benefits. A healing fruit par excellence, it provides vitamins, eliminates toxins, and is a powerful bactericide, reasons why the WHO recommends its regular consumption.
Tahiti Lime has numerous health benefits, such as:
- High bactericidal power.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Maintains the body’s pH: Although lemons are rich in citric acid, they help to alkalize the body, restoring the body’s ph.
- Detoxifies the body.
- Lemon stimulates the liver and helps eliminate toxins.
- Helps dissolve kidney stones.
- In addition to vitamin C, lemon contains potassium, which is beneficial for the brain and the nervous system.
|Nutrition Facts Tahiti Acid Lime Serving Size 50g|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 50||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 0||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 5 mg||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates 13 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||8%|
|Sugars 13 g|
|Protein 0 g|
|A Vitamin 0%||C Vitamin 0%|
|B1 Vitamin 0%||B6 Vitamin 0%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 4%|
|Fhosphorus 0%||Potassium 4%|
|Magnessium 0%||Folato 0%|
|* Daily Values are based on a 2000 diet calories. Their values may be higher or lower depending on the caloric needs.|