Aurora Green Food SAS will use the data for the following purposes:
- For general information on their establishments and services they provide.
- For information on the events and promotions that take place in their establishments.
- To inform about the benefits and promotions.
- To maintain communication with your customers.
- To receive suggestions and process requests, complaints and claims from your clients.
- Establish direct communication through any means with
- Send correspondence with any type of written or printed communication.
- To process requests or orders that the client wishes to make through any means of communication.
- Share the information with suppliers or commercial allies in the development of promotional activities or campaigns of a commercial nature
The client and / or owners have the right to know and access their personal information that is in our database and can fully exercise all rights in their capacity as owner of the information in accordance with the provisions of the Law and may request regarding your data information, rectification, modification, cancellation or opposition to the handling of your data. This request can be made directly by written communication at our office located at Carrera 22 # 101 – 82, Bogota, Colombia or at the address auroragreenfood.com/contact/ clearly indicating your request and the address or means by which you want us to send the answer.
Aurora Green Food SAS has established procedures and implemented information security mechanisms required by current Colombian regulations for the collection, handling and protection of personal data. Aurora Green Food SAS may be obliged to share or disclose the information to the judicial authorities in case it is required to do so.
Aurora Green Food SAS may modify this policy at any time, commercial objects, product information, prices, without prior notice, complying with current regulations. Changes may be announced through the website www.auroragreenfood.com or by email. This data treatment policy is valid as of 10/16/2020.